Sunday 1 July 2012

And the some old same old.


Okay, today went to church in the morning, guess what, I woke up before my alarm! :) I am so advanced, because I am a unicorn. Had church and listened to sermon and stuff. After church went to Amk Central Hawker Centre to have lunch, which of course I didn't eat. I hate eating there, so hot, so grose. ): I am a spoiled kid. After that went to Amk Hub to catch Spiderman, fucking awesome, I love Emma Stone okay, the last part quite sad for Gwen.


After the show, headed home to watch Victorious! Then uncle pohkim, auntie yokebee, ern le and ern hui came. Gosh, can't believe I finally see ern hui, she's so darn smart, and I always look up to her. She went to VJC and this year Sep, she's going to Oxford to study Law. FUCKTHAT. How can there be people like her on earth, so smart, i'm so jealous. ): She's like my idol now. They had dinner at my house and we catch up! At first I thought it was awkward, but it turned out fine! Gonna iceskate tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment