Tuesday 10 July 2012

And the Same Day Repeat.

Hey guys, okay so, today, I woke up in the middle of the night, and I had a very hard time falling back asleep. ): What is wrong with me. So anyway, woke up and went to school. So first lesson was Economics, Mrs Pow is pregnant guys! And then she invited Jerry and I for Econs consultation, must be our exam result very bad luh. Then had GP, I swear, damn funny, we had group work but we drew rubbish, hahaha!

Then had break then had mother tongue, I had my chinese test back and guess what? If this marks were for secondary, i'd fail, but if it was for jc, i'd pass. SO I PASS LA. 46/100. (Have not added in listening compre k), my teacher very kind to me one, she say overall I pass with flying colours if combine with like normal tests and projects. She favours Jerry and I! :D Cause we're like the only people in her class that actually listens to here, the rest are sleeping.

Then after that, had accounting, it was like, so dead. ----, flat all the way, then had P.E, took height and weight and had NAPHA test results, yay I got Silver! Then, my weight I gained 1kg, and my height still the same... Then went to bb to have pastamania with jer, hanan and vais. Thats all! My new twitter name is JoJustice, and you can mention me @jojusteece

I LOVE VJUSTICE K.

No comments:

Post a Comment