Wednesday 4 July 2012

And the crossdressing time.

Okay, so the morning spent: Crossdressing, I just suddenly felt like doing it, YOU KNOW HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN ROTTING AT HOME ALL DAY?????? And I've watched pretty much all the shows that I want, so, meet, MY TWIN BROTHER: (Some abit fail uh.)

Omg, that's James kay. 

You could say

All I did was just darken the brows.

And take my brother's clothes.

And tie my hair.

And pose sexy.

Leather jacket fuckyea.
  
Long sleeves, the way to go.

So how were they? Cool huh. Anyway, I'm so happy with my sims house! And I wanna get a PEARPHONE XT: 

Who wants to get one for me? I bet you can't find it anywhere on the web to buy. ): So anyway, all I did this morning was make my twin brother, that's all. And I found out that my sister is bi, LOL. FTW I LOVE IT.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment