Friday 27 July 2012

And the parent-teacher day.

Ya, hanan drew that on my hand.

Sarah's mystery present.

I could sleep in today! Because there's supposedly no lessons in school! So happy! But I still have to go to school because I have ushering duties. ): Yes, today is meet the parents session, I was so looking forward to meeting Sarah's mum, but she never come eh, cause her mother like look damn young, its fascinating! Like how is that possible? Then my mum came also, and finally jerry got to see my mum! :D And my mum saw the guy that was crushing on me, YES MY CAFE MANAGER, NAT, he even called my mum, ''mummy'', THE HELL??

Froyo with Jerry!

Aye, anyway, after our duty, we went to collect Sarah's present! Not gonna say what it is, and then went froyo with jerry! Then I came home! No one's home except me. ): okay byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment