Friday 6 July 2012

And the characterisation.

Jade West aka Elizabeth "Liz" Gillies
Dress in his best. Okay, see how many sick people are there in the world? Seriously, my last last last last post was a hit. Like seriously, no joke, okay so anyway, my plan for today is simple: Music > Home > Watch Movies > Dinner. Fat, fat, fat. I don't care. Okay so school starts next week, guess what? I wanna be a different person, I wanna be Jade West.

How to change?
1. I need more black clothes, show the darkness.
2. Speak my mind and don't care what others think, just take care of myself.
3. Be mean.
4. Put myself first in a relationship.
5. Have fun friends, don't easily be friends with people.
6. Have super fair skin.
7. Makeup like Jade.
8. Have long flowing hair with centre parting, add streaks of green/blue to hair.
9. Hate alot of things.
10. Love creepy things.

Okay, I guess I'm done here, need to prepare the new me, it could be fun right? kkkk, shall get into character.

No comments:

Post a Comment