Wednesday 25 July 2012

And the Tight Deadlines.


Hi guys! So I'm going to blog for today, yesterday, and the day before!

23 July
Today went to school in my father's car! Because got council meeting at 8am in the morning. You know what? The council kana scolding sia, say what people are scrutinizing us and we have to be on our best behaviour at all times, and sing the national anthem proudly and stuff, you know the 'good role model' usual stuff? ya.

 Anyway, I am so tired, I just did my maths assignment and my GP Debate pointers in Italian and my Econs essay outlines, and packed my bookshelf and revised for my POA test tomorrow which I'm probably gonna fail. ): Forever failing accounting.


24 July
Okay guys, morning had econs, I did the essay outline! And then had GP, which was debate, and I was debating myself, representing FOR and AGAINST. LOL. And then had mother tongue, watched IPMAN 2! And then had Accounting, which was test! ): And had P.E, played dodgeball!  After school, went to Jurong Point popular with Hanan and Jerry to buy books. And then went back to school for night study, but my father picked me up halfway!



Today
Went to school, my eyebags getting... I CANNOT EVEN. Anyway, had MOB which was target setting, eh I second highest in class sia, just 1 mark away from Azhari! Must beat him next time! And then had mother tongue. Ohya, during MOB, we played Sims and created Hanan and Vais! :D HAHAHA. Then during break, many bees attacked us. And HTP was on leadership, Dan Ying sibeh funny sia, cannot take it. hahaha!


After school went to Fei Yue Family Centre to volunteer, apparently I was the only one from my school volunteering. -.- But quite fun, got free curry chicken to eat! Cause the centre was having cooking lesson! Then I just do some paper work and 2 hours was up, time to head home, went to Yishun to meet my mum and then went to my grandma house cause I bought her a present. K THX BYE, GOTTA GO DO MY PROJECT.

I am in love with you, but I just can't tell you that yet. I just hope you like me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment