Friday 6 July 2012

And the girl who thinks too far.


Hi guys, regular blogging everyday huh, that's just because I have been rotting at home all day and all night. So I do funny shit everyday! Like yesterday, what did I do? Ya, I dressed myself like a boy. Today, I cooked for grandma, it's quite fun, you should try it, at first I thought I suck at cooking, but then, turned out, I ROCK. It's when you're cooking, the instincts of how much salt or sugar or kinds of sauce you need, they just come naturally ~ it's in me baby. 
So, other than getting fat all day, I have something planned ~ I wanna get ginger red hair! After A Levels ofcourse, I DONT FUCKING CARE WHAT MY PARENTS SAY NOW CAUSE LOOK GUYS, I'M GONNA FLY OFF TO NEW YORK LIKE FOR UNIVERSITY, I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT THEN. But lets just say I think it's cheaper to dye it in Singapore, because in New York,  lets just say, you can live as a Hair Stylist, and still live in a huge loft, how fucking cool is that? Whatevs.


So I was thinking about baby and dog names for my future creatures that would be around me, in NY. I was thinking that reindeer names are so cute, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph. Cute huh. Maybe I'll name my baby boy Dasher, and my baby girl Donner. And hopefully, another baby boy named Blitzen, and my pet dog Comet.


Girl, damn, you're thinking way too far. Maybe you should start worrying about your promos 2 right now before you get to wherever you wanna go. Okay, I'm going to visit Clara at Ice Cream Chef later, with Marcus. I rather stay at home and watch movies with myself, I swear. But hey, long time no see Clara. So that's that, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment