Friday 13 July 2012

And the Be Yourself Day.

Left to Right:
Jerry, me, Rach.

So morning, went to school, in IJ uniform. Then at first NO ONE WORE THEIR HOUSE CLOTHES, then finally Din came, and he wore, so it was like only the 2 of us wearing in the whole school. Then around 7.30am, more people started coming in wearing outfits other than uniform. Then alot of IJ girls, even Sarah also wore a KC uniform. Jerry wore IJSJC, I wore IJTPY.


Ya, then kana slam by some people saying what we're not from IJ still wear, got problem is it? Write complain letter to idontgiveafuck@iseriouslydontgiveafuck.com, then hold your breath till I reply. nbcbgadfomyobys. Aiya, only 2 or3 people slam us. Who cares? I like it. (:<  So then HTP got sexuality education, which sucked. Ohya, and must donate $2 to don't know what. And also must donate money to community chest, Jerry and I donated each $0.40. But that was all I had in my wallet then. ): Got a smelly free rubber pencil!

After that went to have lunch at Swensens with Vais and Jerry ~ Long day tomorrow, I need to learn a French Song, which I don't even think I can memorise 2 lines of it by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment