Monday 2 July 2012

And the fun day out.

That's my breakfast. :P

Woke up at 7.30am in the morning to bathe and get ready to go out. Went to Kallang Leisure Park, and as usual, I was the earliest, right to the point where I could go to starbucks, get some food and drinks, eat finish the food, and the second person is still not here yet. Not say I went very early, I was late also. LOL. Then had expresso, and it tastes horrible I swear. The finally, Hanan came, followed by Vais and Jerry coming together.

Hanan and I.

Jerry and her super thick skin that prevents her from being cold. 

Malay and Indian.

Then we went ice skating, fucking fun, it's like, i'm free again. Vais still don't know how to ice skate, tsktsktsk. Threw ice at Hanan, and accidentally touched her boobs, followed by Jerry accidentally touch her boobs also, and then Vais also touched her boobs, ofcourse not on purpose one la. After skating for 2 hours, we went to kfc to have lunch, which ofcourse I didn't eat.


The cool thing was that all of us were wearing our friendship bracelets!

We proceeded to pet shop to look at little animals, quite lame but to kill time. And finally, went to kbox for karaoke session, okay this time, we sang tamil, malay and chinese song. 3 tamil song (ofcourse play for a few seconds then skip.), then malay song, Jerry and I even though we didn't know how to sing, we just anyhow dedicate the song to Hanan. LOL. Then Vais begged me to sing a chinese song, since I only know one chinese song well, by F.I.R, 我们的爱. We sing until voice can die sia. Hahaha, fucking fun, don't know whether tomorrow going see Harry Potter exhibition with 10+ other people or not sia, I don't fee like going, seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment