Saturday 14 July 2012

And the Film Day.

Alley de vous faires bronzed. Okay, so in the morning I woke up damn early to bathe and pack ~ for Reuben's film. So I reached there at 9.45am, and started filming at 11am. The first scene, must what symmetrical furniture, waste damn alot of time one I swear. Then the second scene, I like the make up ~ Then third scene my eyelashes very drag queenish. Fourth scene is when the difficult part starts, the painting scene. And then the fifth scene, is the worse, I look like a dead person and I got myself wet. The last scene my favourtie, short, sweet and easy! Here are the scenes:

Scene 1 & 2

Scene 3 (Look at the eye lashes)

Scene 4 (aka, Joker's Daughter.)

Scene 5 (eye bag damn huge)

Scene 6 I didn't take any photos cause Marcus's ipad wasn't with me at that time. After filming, headed home, dad cooked noodles for me ~ Cause I didn't really eat today. (proper meals) And then went to Roydon's house to pass him some small donuts and then go and see his little brother ~

Little Baby Rayden 

All the baby fats ~

Healthy baby much?

So, that's all, gonna go church tomorrow ~ So goodnight! (no la, i'm not going to sleep now, I just ate you know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment