Monday 16 July 2012

And the sad sad life.

Okay, so yesterday, was Sunday, went to church in the morning, then went amk hub to trim my brows, and then Hanan and Jerry came my house to learn differentiation! The basic one la, I hope Hanan gets it. Then today went to school and I failed my econs and gp. ): I suck. Sometimes I feel so sad that I don't wanna live anymore ~ ):

-I'm bad
-I'm academically lousy
-I'm broke
-I'm fat
-I'm ugly
-I'm am a very bad person, like very bad
-My room is  mess
-My cupboard is a mess
-I am so bored everyday
-I don't get enough sleep because I'm scared of the dark

Good things about me:
-I can do pen art
-I can play the piano
-I can act

That's about it! Maybe I fail at appreciating myself, but I think that no one really appreciates me. ): I am so sad. Anyway, other than that, I had Racial Harmony Day rehearsal, and I learned a short dance, and then ate with Jerry at pastamania and went home. I should really apply for Pastamania card. One week I can eat like 3-4 times. It's one of the cheapest western food ever! Anyway, i need to start my diet seriously tomorrow. Megan said I have to live on so I can one day marry my eye candy and have beautiful children.

No comments:

Post a Comment