Monday 9 July 2012

And the first day of Semester 2.

Jeraldine ~

Okay guys, in the morning a pretty angmoh girl was at my house bustop sia. :D Then when I went into the train, got 2 angmoh sitting in front of me sia. They going backpacking to Malaysia I think. Then I sat at their place after they alighted at Woodlands. School, I was the only one who brought food. ): Hmph! Then, I showed Jerry and Hanan the comic I drew for our project, the drawing sucks la k, I cannot draw cartoon one. But the actual story is too horrifying that I changed it to a happy ending instead, to get for marks for my GP.

Abigail and I!

Ya so, on the way to class, met Sarah, she said she became tanner, but all I saw was flawless white? Hahaha, then she said she hate her new just cut bangs fringe, all I saw was her first day of school hairstyle, it's nice what! Then she said she grew 5 pimples, all I saw on her face was flawless white, then she point at her pimple, and said it was the worst breakout ever, and all I saw was, like 2 pink dots, so tiny, I have to look in closer to see sia. Lol, this girl ah.


Then, had accounting, Mr Cheng was like telling the class about the question in the exam paper, ''accounting is not an exact science'', and then he pointed out what I wrote as the answer. HAHAHA. We're receiving out paper tomorrow! Scaredness. Then had Maths, new teacher named Mr Fong, Jerry and I were singing, ''D, I, N, O, S, A, you are a dinosaur, and, O, L, D, M, A, N, you're just an old man, hitting on me what? You need a cat scan'', towards the teacher. LOL. Then had GP, the most fun or what? There was group work, then:

Then I answered the teacher the questions that our group had to answer on behalf of my group, but I added a, ''Hanan said'', in front everything I said. LOL. Hanan poor thing, but it's funny, I love Hanan laaa. Then had Econs, which I didn't get shit. Then had MOB, teacher let us off like 20 minutes early to go home! :) So Jerry and I went to have dinner at Sakae, spam sushi!!!!!!!!!! Then trained home, kkk bye now!


Before I end this, I have to say something.
Why am I always hit on by the boys I never like,
I can always see them coming from the left and from the right,
I don't wanna be a priss, I just try to be polite,
But it always seem to bite me in the -

Ask me for my number, yea you put me in the spot.
You think that we should hook up but I think that we should not,
You had me at hello, then you opened up your mouth,
And that is when it started going south.

NO you can't buy me a drink,
I think you could use a mint,
TAKE A HINT TAKE A HINT.

No comments:

Post a Comment