Friday 29 June 2012

And the Unicorn dreams.

Okay I just want to say that, Heather Morris is so funny, she could light up my day with just a word she says, when she's Brittany. I am a unicorn, she inspires me to become a unicorn. So anyway, today, the last day of Promos 1. Economics, I didn't expect it to be so straight forward, because of the recent tests that I took about the beef and the whatever test that I took. Just let me pause and take all these in for a second.

Okay done. So, currently we have a horse family, instead of the usual, dog, mouse, bird and bee, or Arthur, Lancelot, Gwaine and Elyan. We are now, Unicorn, Pegasus, Sleipnir and Zebra.

So, here's our quadrio:

Our normal animal Quadrio:
Ignore the cat (that's rachel tong), and the butterflies from the picture, and you get the dog (me), mouse (jerry), bird (hanan) and bee (vais).

And our Knight Quadrio:

And so now, we've reached our Second Semester, here's the latest Quadrio, the Horses.

Yup, so that's that! Anyway, since exams are over, I need to concentrate on the arts, my music and my language. Today after exam, I went to J8 with Hanan, actually suppose to go cut hair with Sarah, but she was tired, so I didn't wanna ask her out again. But before I went J8, I went to CBSS to collect my testimonial. Then at J8, my mum was behind my back all along, until she tapped me! Hanan and I ate Pizzahut while my mum went off to onecanberra showrooms, yup, we're moving.

Okay, I think I have a crush on someone, I have always been having a crush on this person since months ago, I mean I cannot tell the person anything because I need to concentrate on my studies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment