Thursday 12 July 2012

And the bad results.

Family Portrait, up to down, Vais, Hanan, Jerry, Me.

Here are the results I got, my Econs and GP haven't get back.
Chinese 46/100
Maths 28/50
Accounting 39/100
Management of Business 34/60
Yes, I know, all like shit, to promote I must pass 1H1, 2H2.

And then Econs and GP confirm DD OR EE ONE LOR. ): HMD, FML, FTW. And Promos 2 is like 74 days away.. So, we decided to start a study group, We have to hand in a GP essay every Monday to Mdm Ong, and we have teacher consultation for GP every Tuesday, and on Thursday, we teach each other subjects, Hanan teach accounting, Vais teach econs, Jerry teach MOB, I teach maths, sua. MOB I got second highest sia, 34/60 also second highest, jialat uh my class. Never after our study group work outs, WE CONFIRM PASS WITH FLYING COLOURS, I BELIEVE IN MYSELF. My targets are:
Chinese 60/100
Maths 50/50
Accounting 70/100
MOB 70/100
Econs 70/100
GP 70/100


Must get all these, then confirm can go UNI. Cause AAA/A. Can study Law also! :D But if really cannot, enter SIA sua. Okay, so today, had P.E in the morning, our teacher change to Mdm Wati, ran 1 round, and played games. And then had MOB, received results. Then had Maths, go through paper, knn, I got so many careless mistakes and they mark damn fucking strict K. Then went to bb to eat Pastamania with Jerry. Then went home. I just did an aerobic workout I'm perspiring like fuck. Tomorrow I'm gonna be an IJ girl baby ~.

No comments:

Post a Comment