Monday 30 July 2012

And the Delete


Hey guys, was almost late today because I overslept. My alarm sucks la k. Had meeting in the morning. Accounting I finally understand thanks to yunxin. Maths was boring.

GP was presentation, yes I presented my comic and I guess it was good? Very engaging. :) then had econs, so boring. Then mob I literally slept half the lesson away. Then went to eat maggi new from 7eleven.

Went back to school for might study with hanan jerry and vais and irrfan. Then dan ying also taught us POA. The way she teach.

"If you don't know that purchases is stocks, I slap your bloody face."
"If you don't know how to spell PEARLS, you should die. "
The whole lesson while she teach I was laughing like a mad dog i tell you!!
Then went home with Vais, and here I am!

I drew this during lesson, finally a cat with mouth!

Vais and her nutrisoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment