Wednesday 4 July 2012

And the USA DAY.

I spend my whole day, building this sims house, and I forgot to screenshot the entire thing. . . So anyways:

Car ~

Car Collection.

Patio.

Piano, dance room. (without mirrors.)

Living Room.

Gym.

Study room, reading room, whatever. (it's actually damn huge with many shelves.)

Dinning Room.

Chio hor? That one fireplace.

Patio 2.

Kitchen Part 1.

Kitchen Part 2.

Lounge.

The Bar in the Longue.

One of the toilets.

I want that toilet for real life.

Toilet ~

1st Bed Room.

2nd Bed Room.

3rd Bed Room.

3rd Bed Room.

Master Bed Room.

Master Toiler View.

Pool Room.

Patio 3.

Hot Tub.

Pool.

And then I got headache so lazy take shots ready. sian uh, I whole day eat spaghetti at home. No pastamania = home linguine. no joke, really, i was born to be in Italy i tell you. It's like raining heavily right now, It's 4th of Jule in USA today anyway, so HAPPY 4TH OF JULY? :D I can't load my Victorious. ): 

Okay, so maternal grandma and grandpa came to my house. Tomorrow's my brother's chinese o level oral, wish him luck! I have not been wearing a bra lately, since i'm always at home, they said that my breast can grow larger if i don't wear one, so i'll give it a try, i can small boobies. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment