Sunday 22 July 2012

And the xenophobia.


ME, JELENE AND THE RESTAURANT.

OHMYGOODNESSGRACIOUS, DID YOU SAY?

Just a few updated pictures of myself ~ Today! So long since I wore this shirt sia.

HI, LONG TIME NO SEE UH, SORRY I HAVE BEEN TOO BUSY WITH STUFF. Okay so what had happened was that, I got blackmailed by a pervert, I wore a saree, I rushed a GP Project, I had new econs tuition, I dyed my hair brown, I went shopping and spent a billion, I went for a primary school 'class' gathering. Yea, so those are the major things that happened, and I owe Hanan and Jerry $, CAUSE THEY FORCE ME TO EAT WHEN I HAD NO MONEY. ): Now, I'm officially broke again, you know, so many people birthday in August that I'm gonna be more broke.


Yup, I wore that Saree! (Vais sister one, don't know whether clean anot.)

This was last Friday, RACIAL HARMONY DAY! Ohya, can you see the person at the back? OFCOURSE YOU CAN! It's in daylight! Just kidding la k.

So, I've decided to get Sarah a hello kitty panda plush toy, I've tried buying it online but failed. ): Her birthday is on 8 August, so remember to wish her ah. And then, there's my 3rd aunt, the closest aunt, I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO GET HER, her birthday is on 8 August too! And then there's Jerrybear, I'll get her a mousetrap. No kid. hahaha. Since fasting month had started I tried fasting yesterday, but today cannot la, got class gathering. And caught up with Jelene! :) So, that's that, good bye!

PS. I'm volunteering at a family centre, do visit Fei Yue Family Centre to entertain me!

No comments:

Post a Comment