Thursday 26 July 2012

And the angry day.


Jerry didn't come to school today, so sad. ): BESTFRIEND DON'T COME TO SCHOOL ON THURSDAYS =


-No super funny racist jokes.
-Stand in front of the whole school to sing anthem and take pledge alone.
-Can't poke her eye.
-Can't purposely bang into her!
-Can randomly say stuff at her.
-Can't hear people sing song~
-No MOB partner.
-No maths partner.
-No, "you wanna carry me?", "I can drag you by the hair if you want~"
and many many more stuff Hanan, Vais and I missed out! ):

Betty White's Comment About Facebook
Anyway, went to school to study Econs! Now I understand price elasticity, thanks to Roydon's notes. And then take pledge alone and stuff. Aiya not really alone la, got Rach and Shivon all. Had PE, and played Captain's Ball! Yay, my team keep winning sia, I like to win. I LIKE TO WIN. And then poor hanan cannot drink water. Then had accounting learn new thing, cause I sit with Dan Ying. Then MOB, Mr Sham criticized my Powerpoint! FUCKYOU LA.


He said what the background too distracting and fanciful, like not straight to the point. Fuck you, you no taste at all, go away! I hate you! Everyone said it was nice okay! You want plain one is it? Ya, go funeral service, everyone wear the same colour, good enough for you, plain as fuck. I spent so much time doing up the slides, what the hell is wrong with you?? You no why so many people fail MOB? CAUSE YOUR SLIDE SO FUCKING BORING THAT NO ONE EVER LISTENS. BITCH PLEASE.

Ugh, so angry. Anyway, had maths, and only 8 people (including me) turned up! LOL, the rest all ran away. Then learnt more stuff, taught Ginger, Irshad and Umar some questions. Then went to check out my results and I failed GP? I went to the teacher and insist I know why I fail? SHE COUNT WRONG LOR THE MARKS, Then now I passed! Then went home with Hanan. OK BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment