Tuesday 31 July 2012

And the bring your laptop day.

My face damn fat in this picture.

Hi guys! I'm back! Oh god, I'm missing Dan Ying's preaching yesterday, "If you don't write goods as stock, I slap your bloody face.", "If you don't know how to spell PEARLS, you should die.", "In double entry, one must be on DR, the other on CR, 100% guarantee plus chop, if not I will go and die.". She's so funny! Can die laughing like seirously! Funny people is the best!


Today I was super tired! My eyes literally cannot open uh. I went to school and sleep in the canteen. Today is Bring Your Laptop Day! which sucks. Econs was good, because Jerry and I were decorating Vais's house in Sims ! And then GP, about globalisation, and then chinese, Jerry and I damn sway, all the laptops died on us! ): Then had accounting, heh. Then P.E, which was quite fun, all fun and games! But the thing was that the sun was too strong! Burn my feet. ):

Then went popular and came home~ Shall do accounting, then do my tuition homework now! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment