Thursday 2 August 2012

And the wasted time.

The pictures don't have anything to do with the words ~

I still remember this dog. Cuteness level 100. That's me on the right.

Yesterday went to school, it was a wednesday so off school early! HTP was on sexuality education. And we role played! :D Hahaha, omg so fun. No gay lesbian bi one sia, so boring. Then had council after school, know what? I SHOULDNT EVEN JOIN THE STUPID CIP SHIT LA. Take up so much of my time, I angry. ):< I rather attend my meeting on important National Day celebration programme planning shit, than go for the CIP, I TELL YOU IM FUMING MAD.

Guys, I cut my hair ~ Hahaha, nah, that's 3 years ago!

I went to the CIP myself, then you know what? I wait there for 1 hour, then the person haven't come out, I TELL YOU ALL UH, IM GETTING MORE AND MORE IMPATIENT AS I GROW OLDER. So I left the place without doing anything, waste my time and ezlink card money. FUCK. Then today, my teacher texted me accusing me of not doing any CIP work? FUCK YOU, YOU THINK I VERY FREE IS IT? I WAIT THERE 1 HOUR, FOR NOTHING. I DONT CARE IM CLAIMING MY CIP HOURS YOU GAY FAGGOT. ):< You know in the past I have waited up to 6 hours for people, and I wasn't even this mad. Unless I say I don't mind, but this is like, fuck my study hours ~

My brother & I forming a train with our toys ~

Yes, brushing our teeth on the toilet floor.

Dancing together ~

Eating together ~

Playing sword together !

Rolling on the bed together ~

Playing our toys together ~

UGH. Anyway today P.E, played our version of Ultimate Frisbee! We name it touch frisbee, it's like rugby, but it's girls playing, and just that it's not the rugby ball, it's a frisbee! FUN FUN FUN FUN. Chase after the frisbee like mad, when we play versus~ Although we lost, but still it's so fun! Okay, know during maths, Irshad seriously. ):< I want to learn new stuff for maths, but he ask so many out of point questions, until time was wasted!!!!!! I didn't even get to know example 11's answer!! 

Just not my week, just not how I wanted the beginning of August to be. Beginning already like that, imagine how paranoid I will be when ghost month arrives. National day might be chaos, confirm fail my music exam. VERY GOOD UH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment