Tuesday 1 May 2012

And the match making session.


Toronto - Canada
Okay, guess what? My parents match make me with this guy called Jordan, seriously, I'm not joking. I'll tell you how I came to know about this. Today, I was actually suppose to go watch The Avengers with Hanan and Jerry at 9.15am at Cineleisure Orchard, however before I book right, Hanan texted me saying she can't go. So the plan was canceled. Lunch buffet was canceled too. Here's what I did.


Paris - France
Woke up at 8am, got ready to go to the Zoo. Hoped into dad's car with mum to go and pick Uncle John and Uncle Roberto (not my brother hor, my brother went school and study.) at their hotel at Novena. Uncle John is French-Italian who migrated to Canada. Uncle Roberto is pure Italian. We went to the zoo, it was damn hot, see all the animals, I like the Giraffe and the Jaguar. Uncle Roberto treat me like his own daughter sia, buy me ice cream, make sure i'm okay and everything. :D Then somemore when I'm going Italy, he want to bring me to Monte Carlo, take train! But ah, I don't think my school will allow ?


New York - USA
Then after going zoo, my father drive all of us to the city area, damn nice. Then send them back to their hotel. Then after that like around evening, pick them up to have dinner! And Uncle Roberto gave me Italian Chocolates! :D Then they came to my house and I could converse a little in Italian sia, pro anot! Wine, and some fruits, best. Then my father told me that he match make me with Uncle John's son. And Uncle John was like, ''yea! And you can be a Canadian citizen now!''.


London - Britain
I was like, ''are you serious, huh?''. And they were like, ''yea, after you're done with your stewardess job, you can settle down with Jordan and move into New York.'' Apart of me wants this to happen badly, but the other part of me don't wanna go with the plan. HAHAHAHA, WTF, SO YEA. But I wanna marry French.

No comments:

Post a Comment