Saturday 19 May 2012

And the birthday party.

damn nice right?

I took these in marcus house.

Like the french period or something.

Some people say I'm so white, I could live in a haunted house with no problem.

reuben.

A whiter Hanan, by Reuben.

.com

foor & yio.

What a day! Woke up at 7.30am, because apparently my bladder cannot hold it in any longer.. then played sims for like 1 hour, i tried creating durian and jerry replica but failed. Then right, practice piano, very long never touch. Then went for lunch with mum and bro at coffee shop. Then headed off with John to yio chu kang mrt to meet reuben. Then we headed off marcus house. Well, we are like the first of the first guests. Then the Joshua came. Then sai hon and hafis came. I tell you ah, hafis forever haunting me wherever i go. Last time in cb he always like hit me from nowhere, now lea in M.I, Sabri like another replica of Hafis, blow coco crunch at me somemore.

Marcus's cake, damn delicious, Raspberry Cheesecake!

Face it, I could pass as a vampire.

Ohya, know the pictures reuben took are super nice la! Especially his snake photo! Then more people came, at first like in 10 guys, i was the only 1 girl. then Felicia and Pauline came, and then suddenly, a black thing came, i shall not say who, ahem *cough, joanna. And then zhiying came, and mesanthi, look at the number of girls. me, felicia, pauline, joanna, mesanthi, zhiying. Then boys, marcus, reuben, ce ying, joshua, dominic, marcus brother, marcus other brother, sai hon, hafis, rhobin, ming wei, kai hua, nicolas, jovin, rafie, ashwin, jun xiang, darren, xuan ye, and so on and so forth, i can't really remember. All the girls could've gotten raped. LOL. KIDDING. Then, had buffet, and then cut cake at 8.30pm. Happy early birthday marcus! :D I AM CURRENTLY DAMN FAT CAUSE I ATE SO MUCH, TOMORROW IM GONNA WALK FROM CHURCH TO NEX, DONT CARE MUST EXERCISE. SO GOODBYE. Going out later!

No comments:

Post a Comment