Saturday 12 May 2012

And the bitch is back.

I took all the pictures of me that are here today, so DON'T JUDGE.



Okay, so long since I've blogged, because my fucked up internet really want to drive up up the wall. It's already 12 May! How time flies, I still feel new to the school though, but I feel that I've known Jerry, Vais and Hanan like forever already! Okay, so no 10 May, which was Thursday, nothing much happened I guess, except that I had my 5 stations for NAPFA. Nbcb, during incline pull up I wet my pants because the stupid floor wet. The for standing board jump I injured my spine tail bone. But I got A for Sit up, Pull Up and Sit & Reach! Miraculous anot?



Then on 11 May, which was yesterday, had econs test, I guess the test was not too bad? IF I PASS WITH FLYING COLOURS I WILL EAT MORE. Ya, so, then had GP, which sucked big time. Then had htp, had our subject tutor reports, and mine has all good remarks! :D I handed in all my assignments as stated, except for POA, i handed in 1/3 assignments. nobody ever hands in POA assignments, they are ridiculous. After school had last rehearsal for i-day, then proceeded to training for pre-u seminar on 28 May, heng it ends in the afternoon ah.


Jerry and my job for pre-u sem super damn fucking easy one sia! THE EASIEST OF ALL JOBS AND DUTIES. Jerry is time keeper like, start and stop the stopwatch, then people have to change stations in the game. As for me, I just have to tabulate the scores. LOL. Then after the training went to catch Dark Shadows with my brother John. Damn funny k the Johnny Depp, love him. Ohya know, my school's cafe manager is in love with me, seriously, i'm not kidding. He has my face on his fb cover photo. omg.

Hameezah

Crissa

GUESS WHO!?

Anyway, today morning went to school for i-day, reached school at 7.15am, sibeh sian i tell you. I-day starts at 10am, ushers must meet at 7.15am. SMLJ. At least got free buffet. Then daddy picked me up from school and we went home. Then suppose to go out with Megan today one, end up lea? Plans ruined by parents, because need to eat with grandma for mother's day. I THOUGHT MOTHER'S DAY IS TOMORROW?? Ok nevermind, at least can eat crab. I FAT ALREADY I TELL YOU. K BYE, GOING TO CHURCH TOMORROW. ):

goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment