Tuesday 15 May 2012

And the run.

I just wanna throw my phone away, I'm deeply thinking into that, everyday. Reason?
#1. I get texts about council meeting.
#2. I get like many texts from my parents.
#3. I don't get a text from you, most of the time.

Okay, know, I have bubbles on my right foot, after my run. ): it's damn itchy! I need to burst them. So anyway, school started off on a bad note. Frigging perspire like mad during assembly, the weather sucks, too humid! Then, had irp, the article is crap, seriously, so little pages, read what sia. Then had accounting, I was drawing this: (sorry the drawing the picture take wrong side hor, so tilt your head.)







And then had break of which I ate curry chicken rice, fucking fat. But, no choice. Then had gp lesson, i continued drawing and do summary. Then after gp, walking to mother tongue class that time, my gp teacher asked if I took H1 Art, sadly no. . . Then had mother tongue, damn the stupid chinese test, like shit sia, I didn't do the last two questions, because motherfucking summary writing. Then had 2 breaks right, we walked to shell station so I could buy energy drink! I bought red bull, taste like bubble gum liquid. Really. Then had P.E, 2.4 km run!!!!!!!! Frigging 6 rounds around the track okay. I can like die. The good thing was I ate bread, and rice, and drank red bull, all energy giving supplements.


Then my run, I got 16minutes 4 seconds. PASSED! Another good thing, can use phone during run, means can listen music sia! I listened to 'Stronger' by kelly clarkson. As I struggle to endure my tiredness and pain, the song part, ''what doesn't kill you makes you stronger'', wah fuck, pure motivation only. Good songs you should listen to while running, here's in my running playlist:

-Stronger, Kelly Clarkson, ''What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.''

-Stronger, Britney Spears, ''Stronger than yesterday, now it's nothing but my way.''

-I'm not afraid, Eminem, ''I'm not afraid.''

-It's my life, Bon Jovi, ''It's my life, it's now or never.''

-The Climb, Miley Cyrus, ''Ain't about how fast I get there.''

Her face is damn scary, really.

okay, if you wanna know what's in my playlist, drop me a text, before I throw my phone away. LOL. After the run, rest for awhile at school. Chatted with Sarah. Ohya, I found my primary school friend in school! Anyway, we went to Swensens for Celebration! WOOHOO! Ate ice cream, one for one somemore, shiok max. Then sat Hanan's transport to Mac Ritchie Reservoir and then took bus home! Okay, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment