Tuesday 8 May 2012

And the idiots.




Hello I just want to say, that I don't have to report anything to anyone except my parents. seriously. some people ask ask ask, ask where i am, what i doing, why i go there for, i go with who. wtf you think you my mum or dad or brother or lover is it? I am not going to reply, because I am fucking pissed. okay so i'm going to keep this short. (i think) I need to study my mob and watch gossip girl! and do something else.


today went to school, my hair seriously wtf. then had accounting which was horrible. then had break then had gp which was boring as fuck. then had chinese which was terrible as fuck. today is just not my day, I AM NOT HAVING IT. Then the school brought afew classes to Jalan Besar stadium which is motherfucking in some ulu ulu place at Lavender. So no P.E! (Means no NAPFA TODAY) Then cheer cheer cheer, in the end, VJC win by free kick. Hanan and I cabbed home. ya, so here I am. BYEBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment