Saturday 26 May 2012

And the unlucky day.

small bag day ~

They advertising for HTC one v.

Vais cannot smile properly one.

Hanan mischevious only. 

lalalalalala, sing a happy song. So on friday! Went to school, actually my parents were like, ''aiya no need to go one la.'' hahaha. but i went anyway, because i told jerry to come, so i better come. LOL. Then only had econs lesson. gp watched Hotel Rwanda, what a shit movie. Then had break and htp did nothing. Then went to DHoby Ghaut to meet my brother.

my three idiots.

my bird. 

The journey from my school to dhoby is like wtf. Took bus 66 to Bukit Batok mrt from school. Then bukit batok mrt (red line), take to jurong east (red/green line). Then from jurong east mrt (red/green line) take to buona vista mrt (green/circle line). From buona vista mrt (green/circle line) take to habour front mrt (circle/purple line). Then from habour front mrt (circle/purple line), take to dhoby ghaut mrt (purple/red line). So i literally took all the lines. from red change to green. from green change to orange. from orange change to purple. (Y) Then met my brother and mum, i ate alot, reach home quite late.

zoom in.

HAHAH OMG VAIS.

Then today woke up damn early, then practice piano, then did pedicure, then went for music lesson. Worst day of my life, seriously. I went to do pedicure right, it took 1 hour 15minutes. Then my music start at 1.30pm right, i was still doing pedicure. Until 1.45pm then i left the pedicure place. Then wait for bus 269. scarly, i never bring my ezlink card. Then it was ready like 1.55pm! So I ran to yiochukang cc instead, listen, I RAN FROM MY HOUSE TO YCKCC. Then i reach there at 2.10pm! After the lesson. It rained. I ran across the cc to the bustop. And realized i didn't bring my ez link card. So I went to the nearest 7 eleven see if can top up my NETs flashpay card. Scarly I no cash, and they say only can use cash to topup.


nb. So I walked to the nearest posb see whether can withdraw some cash. Scarly the atm so far. -.- But i still withdraw, then i lazy walk back to the 7 eleven ready! Then it was still raining heavily! HOW THE HELL DO I GET HOME. NO $, NO UMBRELLA, NO EZLINK CARD. My birks were wet. ): So I saw a taxi and immediately ran into the rain to flag it, heng i got it man! $4 ride. Then went to church, then went to great world city, the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment