Monday 30 April 2012

And the same old day.







So, today I went to school myself. Then met Hanan and showed her the powerpoint slides I made for Econs project. She laugh like shit, cause it's damn funny. (Especially the last part can die.) So, had assembly in the hall, and then first lesson was Econs, presentation. So our group presented, ass sia, Vais never come! She didn't even do anything for the project!! ):< I seriously don't like this kind of people. Next, was break, ate fish! Then had maths, I was trying to book movie tickets during the lesson, the teacher let Jerry and I off like 5 minutes earlier to buy food. LOL.


Then we bought a cookie then went back to class for GP lesson, teacher never come, I was watching Phineas and Ferb with Hanan and Abigail on my laptop! LOL. Then had break again, I didn't eat anything. Then had poa, which I didn't bring the tutorial. :/ Then had MOB lesson, which was damn funny cause I kept disturbing Dan Ying! Then went for Council Meeting, had a scolding or somewhat a scolding for our conduct. seriously. Then had council rotation. Then I went home! AND NOW I'M HERE. BYEBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment