Monday 21 May 2012

And the bad day.

GOSSIP GIRL SEASON 5 ENDS, VAMPIRE DIARIES SEASON 3 ENDS, 2 BROKE GIRL SEASON 1 ENDS, HOW THE FUCK AM I GOING TO SPEND MY HOLIDAYS? ): Anyway, today has been quite an unpleasant day for me. Had irritating cramps all day. It rained cats and dogs in the morning, my hair got soaked wet. My school bag was ridiculously heavy. The hall was intensely humid. I was perspiring like a fat boy. First lesson, Econs, boring much?

I starved all day. Maths was pathetically fun, logarithms, simultaneous, seriously? Give me a break, it's like kindergarten play, I need more challenging questions. GP, well, let's say I got fined $1 for not bringing a comprehension. For accounting, I scored 3/20, I don't get the Balance Day Adjustment shit! MOB really gets my brain all worked up. At least Hanan's transport made my day! FED UP K BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment