Wednesday 30 May 2012

And the wasted days.

Jerrybear.

this is how squirells eat.

rachhh.

qy & sheryl.

rach and qy.

jer and rach.

rachel say this is how indian pose.

this also another indian pose. LOL.

It's wednesday! I wasted 2 days of not studying ready okay, I feel so guilty.. Yesterday I stayed at home and played sims! Quite boring, nothing much one! today, suppose to go out with savitha, vais, hanan and jerry one, but guess what? Instead I went shopping at 313! And then met up with rachel and her friend ben, jerry and her boyf durian, qian ying and sheryl. The guys left us. So we went to 313's fossil to shop for rachel friend's present the eiffel tower keychain. Then went to Orchard Central to have Cold Stone. :P Then went to the rooftop to lepak!

Jerry and vais. LOL.

And then sarah called me to rescue her from something. She cabbed from Boon Lay to Somerset to meet me. Then we went to the rooftop and we chatted. Then I went home, going out later ~

No comments:

Post a Comment