Sunday 13 May 2012

And the difference.




Hello! I just want to say that Today is a Fucking Wasted day! Like seriously. Okay, I want to add something interesting to this post, which is on the difference between my school lift at M.I & C.B. Of which you know, Millennia Institute and Chong Boon.

M.I vs C.B

School starts at 8am.
School starts at 7.15am.

I joined the Council.
I hated the Council.

I was never late.
I was never late.

It takes me 1hr 15minutes to travel home.
It takes me 30minutes to travel home.

I had a crush on 1 guy.
I had a crush on 0 guys.

I have an indian for a best friend.
I had an indian for a best friend.

I have a chinese for a best friend.
I have a chinese for a best friend.

I have a malay for a best friend.
I hated malays.

The school has awesome world trips to Finland, Italy, Denmark etc.
The school has lameshit world trips to Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong etc.

The teachers are not caring.
The teachers are overly caring.

There is reading period.
There is reading period.

The school has a real track.
The school has no track.

Don't do homework, and get away with it.
Don't do homework, and get away with it.

Has a cafe.
Has no cafe.

Turquoise uniform.
Blue uniform.

No need name tag.
Need a motherfucking name tag.

P.E sucks like shit.
P.E is awesome.

A friend who learns ballet, actually, 2 friends.
No friend learns ballet.

Many toilets.
Limited toilets.

You can choose your partner in class!
You can't choose your partner in class.

I'm taking Econs, Management of Business and Accounting.
I took Pure Chem, Physics and Amaths.

I hate school.
I hate school.

School sucks.
School sucks.

Hugs from friends when saying goodbye!
Won't even say bye to anyone. (except cecilia)

Have no friends that live in Ang Mo Kio.
Have many friends that live in Ang Mo Kio.

Best friends can't go out.
Best friends can't go out. 

School ends late.
School ends early.

I never get caught for attire.
I always (every single day) get caught for attire.

Many bitches.
Little bitches.

Full of weird people. (Ma Yi Ling, Su Yee, one girl from my P.E etc.)
Full of weird people. (Ting Fang, Daren, Shawnesy, Cheryl Tan Bao Er, Rebecca Fung etc.)

In Onyx house (black)!
In Hydros house (blue)!

Got chio & handsome teacher!
Most of the teacher so ugly.

Vice Principal is fucking hot.
Vice Principal sucks like shit, can't even give a proper speech.


HATE MY LIFE CAN. Anyway, so today went church, my blouse was translucent to the fact that my mum got angry. wtf. Anyway, Happy Mother's Day. Went to Nex to have lunch and then shop at Popular and NTUC with family. Then went home, and I watched 21 Jump Street, fucking awesome!

OHYES & SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE ABOUT! MY DEAR ROYDON HAS A NEW BORN BABY BROTHER TODAY! WELCOME TO THE HORRIFYING, SCARY AND FRIGHTENING WORLD REYDON. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment