Thursday 24 May 2012

And the Dan Ying.


Vais boyfriend.

Okay, so on Tuesday, went to school via public transport. ): Dad's sick. Revised general paper on the train, revised religion, the elderly and the environment. Reached school, it was very humid! Had general paper exam, heng the topic on elderly got come out, if not i pengsang. The question was, ''Do the elderly still have a role to play in Singapore.'' quite easy. Then had a 15minute break, then paper 2 ready sia. wts. Paper 2 was fucking tough! All the question must phrase in own words sia, WHAT THE SHIT IS THIS. The summary is 120 words. ): The questions all ask on punctuations like brackets and ask meaning of this phrase, that phrase, knn, i can faint and die on the spot.

Siaoeh.

Almost pon mother tongue lesson after gp exam, late for 20 minutes. LOL. Went to have frolick at bb. Then went back school to have PE, but I didn't change so, the punishment was to sort papers in the general office. very nice. Then went home. sibeh sian sia, seriously.

Jerry the duck.

Yesterday, even more sian. All the helpers for the Pre U Seminar, since my school is hosting it, had to go to the venue to rehearse. The Ushers, Road Marshalls, Teachers, SLO (Group leaders) and SPFs (game facilitators, which im part of it.) have to go to NTU. Very ugly sia the university, I TELL YOU, I RATHER GO TO SMU,  IF NUS ALSO LIKE THAT. SMU AT BRAS BASAH FUCKING CONVENIENT. The whole day learn the stupid dance, the theme song sucks like shit I swear. Then actually only can go back at 3.30pm, but me, cheryl and jerry escaped. LOL. And the frigging NTU bustop only got 1 bus. And it goes to Boon Lay. thefuck. so i change change change bus then got lost. Then finally ended up at Bukit Batok. Then i went to meet my mum for swensens~ Then went home. 


Today, I wanted to pon school but, jerry didn't come so hanan will be left with vais.. Poor jerry got prawn allergy her eyes swell. Had PE, in the morning but do nothing one, cause I pass my NAPFA ready, alot of people haven k. Vais ran her 2.4, and Hanan and I cheered on the sidelines. Then Dan Ying right, omg damn funny, she was like, ''You know what's the difference between people who eat healthy and exercise and people who eat all the fried food and don't exericse?''. The answer was: ''One just die healthy, the other just die unhealthy, so in the end both still die what, so keep fit for what.'' OMG DAMN FUNNY, WE ALL LAUGH LIKE SIAO. cause her the way she say like the siao aunty in the train scolding people. 

The girl behind Hanan is a two face bitch, damn bad sia she!!!

Then had break, then accounting. I slept for like so much during the lesson! omg, damn boring! Then abigail teach me the stupid depreciation shit thing, i kinda understand i think. Then had break. Then had mob, got this open book test, stupid or what? Then had maths, then my maths teacher gave me KitKat and said that I needed a break. LOL. Then had break again. Then had econs which was damn boring. Then sat Hanan's transport home! Should I go to school tomorrow?


No comments:

Post a Comment