Friday 18 May 2012

And the sad life.


The last time I blogged was Tuesday, so I'm going to continue with Wednesday and Thursday and today! And then write a summary.

Hanan like a Super Girl only.

Wednesday
Fucked up wednesday. Had mob in the morning and it sucks, because I didn't pass up my homework. (well, it feels good to at least break a rule or something, fml.) Then had mother tongue and I scored shit marks, 22/100, happy for me anot? (i'm going to fail my exams.) Then had 2 consecutive breaks, which was apparently a boring, all I was hearing was, ''know this song?'' from Jerry. ''how can you not know this song?''. yup. Somehow I wished Vais came to school. (i have no friends.) And then had htp, in the hall, it was about racial harmony skit thing, which was quite funny. Then school end, I first one ran out of the hall. Got up the bus, and my ez link card no $, sarah lent me coins. Then we went to froyo at frolick. :P Then I went home.


Thursday
I wasted my bag space for P.E clothes, because I already passed my NAPFA, so those who pass no need do anything for P.E. So lepak around the school. Ohya, know during irp had discussion on, ''What would you sacrifice for your country?''. Each group suppose to present. Then since Hanan and Jerry don't wanna present, I present lor, then I said rubbish:

What would you sacrifice for your country?
''Hello, ya, well, Hanan said when she grow up, she will plant rice in Thailand and feed Singapore if we have famine. Jerry said she will dance ballet for Singapore. Change change, I mean, Jerry said she will buy alot of mouse traps and place all over Singapore to kill mice. But if war were to hit Singapore, we all will fly to Canada and migrate there.'' That was what I said. LOL.


Her face like kana bash like that sia.

After P.E was break, and then accounting was shit, I don't understand bad debts, of what PFDD, or aiya something like that. (i'm in deep shit.) Then had break again. The mob, which was shit. Then had maths, give us back our results, GUESS WHAT? I GOT THE TOP SIA. :D (I'm so gonna ace maths.) Then had break, then Econs really can suckcock. Then took Hanan transport home.

Finally, I caught all of them the eyes 'close'.


Funny much?

Today
Had council meeting early in the morning, about racial harmony day. I'm going to dress up as Terrorist, like ashlina last year, but inside my costume will be greek goddess costume like what I wore last year. Had econs, I failed my beef test. 10/25. . . (Roydon pris help me.) Then had GP. Then break, and finally, HTP. And then went out with Sarah after school to Jcube to watch movie. I caught Dark Shadows again. This Sarah seriously damn small girl, hahaha. Like to talk in the theatre also. lol. She's cute la. Then went home and slack already. Tomorrow my plan is to practice music, go for lesson and then go Marcus birthday party.

Hanan house.

 Jerry house.

 Vais house. LOL.

My house ~

Ohyes know I draw for hanan, vais and jerry house right? I went to create them on Sims! Make Vais want to buy Sims 3, instead of playing the lousy stupid Sims Freeplay.


Summary
Know the song Good Life by One republic? Mine is the opposite, Bad Life. I am so tired everyday, can die. okay goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment