Wednesday 2 May 2012

And the lightbulb.

Went to school in public transport today carrying my Institute Day outfit, like in the frigging train and all. Then assembly right, councillors must like stand in front of the whole school at the flag poles thr. Then went back class for IRP, the Umar late, then suspended. ): aiya. . . Then had MOB lesson, which was boring again, and pathetic. Then had mother tongue, talking about movies, must write a short paragraph of what my favourite movie is, I wrote: ''Jennifer's Body''. So long never watch that show, shall go watch it! :)

Then had break, ate fish and egg, and more fish and egg! Then went for HTP, had sexuality talk, on how to have proper sex, since we are clearly legal now. They played like some movie, their sex scene seriously wtf, damn boring one. Then had to go for Institute Day part 1 which like ended at 5pm. ): Then had to wait for the teacher for debrief, then the teacher made us wait like 45minutes, then finally came to debrief us for 5 minutes. THEFUCKKKKKK. Then while walking out of school, saw Sarah! :D

Then Jerry and I went to Nex to buy iphone casing and screen protector and eat dinner. Went to Megan recommend the shop to me last time de. Then we saw Pasta Mania like right near the iphone casing shop so we decided to eat thr. I ordered Dory Zuppa! :P We chitchat and eat and waited for Dylan to come la. Then suddenly right, yunxin came into pasta mania and said hi to me, with her father. So Dylan came and we went to walk walk around Nex. Felt like lightbulb only lor. NEVERMIND I'M BEING A SUPER GOOD FRIEND HERE. Instead of choosing to go home, I stayed on. Then after that went home ready! byebye, I am damn tired, still must do maths homework. -.-

I AM VERY LAZY TO ADD PICTURES.

No comments:

Post a Comment