Wednesday 9 May 2012

And the policies.

I burped at Jerry! I BURPED AT JERRY! I know it's damn grose but fucking fun la, now I know why the boys don't mind burping out loud. Anyway, went to school early in the morning, went class put down stuff, then went to the canteen to study MOB, then headed for council meeting frigging at 7.30am. Assembly in the hall, and then had irp, I 'studied' more MOB. Then had MOB, got test! I think I can ace it, IF I ACE IT, I WILL EAT. Then had chinese listening, should be alright? Because I copied all of Jia En's answers. hahaha! shshsh. 

Then had break, Jerry left me, hanan and vais to ourselves, while she went to find her boyfriend. I WANT A BOYFRIEND NOW. But I don't want also, fucking distraction, besides, my clique has a few policies that I might not want to step into:

1. NO NEW BOYFRIENDS. FINE $100
2. NO ABSENT WITHOUT VALID REASON. FINE $50
3. NO ABSENT WITH TOO MUCH VALID REASON. FINE $50
4. NO ADDING PHOTOS ON BLOGS. FINE $(DOUBLE DIGIT)
5. NO DISAPPEARING FOR MORE THAN 15MINUTES. FINE $(I FORGOT)

That's about it, and we were having so much fun and laughter on racist jokes! :D Damn funny k! ohya I'm going to make a video montage on Hanan when I get enough pictures of her! kkkk, byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment