Sunday 6 May 2012

And the girl's brother.

I haven't been blogging lately, it's just that I have been so caught up with my stuff. I'm going to start from Thursday. And today's blog it's going to be themed as My Brother & I. Just the pictures. hahaha! The pictures are in date order, from the earliest to the latest (not counting the above picture). :) so you can go on and judge how retarded i look in the past.

3/5/12
Went to school in the train, know day by day, I'm getting more tired and tired, I can't even be bothered with replying texts. First thing in the morning was P.E, ran three rounds with Rachel. Then ate more fish. Had accounting and guess what? I pass my accounting! Huge improvement! From 34/100 to 65/100! Thanks to yunxin's notes and ofcourse, fish! Then all the boring lessons can suck it. After school had council meeting, seriously, it was really ridiculous. Then went home. That's about it for the day.

4/5/12
Okay, went to school, wasn't really looking forward to it though. HTP lesson right, they showed us our records for latecoming, absentism, with or without valid reasons. Fuck, I was absent twice, and I gave two motherfucking medical certificates, but guess what? IT WASN'T RECORDED AS 'VALID REASON', it will fucking reflect badly on me in council! And ofcourse, 0 latecomings for me, I've never been late, except when I went out to meet Hanan once, she's like earlier than the early bird. After school had council, which JERRY DIDN'T GO WITH ME, SO SHE COULD GO OUT WITH HER FRUIT, NOT GONNA SAY WHO (COUGH* D****). Then after council meeting went to watch The Avengers with Aqil and his friend! Then went home!











5/5/12
Ya, because avengers was motherfucking awesome! I decided to watch again! So my parents went to book tickets! It was a Saturday, so I could sleep in late! It's Vesak Day so no afternoon lessons for me! (That's the only good thing about Vesak Day.) No offence but, I don't see why we should celebrate anything for a 'God' created by humans. Seriously, I thought God made men, but in this case, men made 'God', they sculpt the statue, they pray to the statue. It's literally, funny. So in the afternoon I went to granny's house to chitchat with her! Then went home and studied chinese!













6/5/12
Woke up, it was 8.15am, time to prepare for church, my brother occupied the toilet for a full 30minutes, and we're suppose to leave the house at 9am! LIKE GIRL OR WHAT, TAKE SO LONG IN THE BATHROOM. I was left with 5 minutes to use, because my mum also haven't use. Church, church church. Today I got my refund from what I purchased on the net, they said I wasn't 21 so I couldn't buy it. Seriously? It's not even a dildo or a sex toy, it's, something I can't say it here. Anyway, after church went home to catch up on my shows! :D 2 BROKEGIRLS, I FRIGGING WANT MAX AND CAROLINE TO BE TOGETHER!






TOMORROW HOLIDAY K BYE! I NEED  CALENDER FOR MYSELF I KEEP LOSING TRACK OF TIME! I NEED TO DOWNLOAD NEW SONGS. I TELL YOU AH, I AM DAMN SAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment