Monday 7 May 2012

And the pastor.

Ok, I've been catching up on a recent show named Good Christian Belles (Bitches), yea GCB. It's a really nice show, you should go and watch it. Amanda Vaughn ended up with Pastor Tudor! I think that is the best thing ever! Pastor Tudor is so handsome, cute, good, God loving. And Amanda needs someone like that in her life right now! Who knew right ?



Okay you know what? After studying for an hour, I got bored and used the comp. Facebook, twitter, hotmail, caught up with my tv shows. I got so bored that I went to download Audition, played a few rounds and deleted the game. LOL. Too free or what. Anyway, lets talk about boys. Sometimes we might need a little pastor boy in our lives, it's the complete package. He loves you, he won't cheat on you, a lifetime of blessings confirmed, and after you die, you don't have to worry about going to hell, cause that's not the place meant for you. He listens, he understands, he's caring, your children will grow up fine. ANYWAY, I'M TOO YOUNG NOW AM I. KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK BYE.



No comments:

Post a Comment