Tuesday 7 August 2012

And the steamboat gathering.


Hi fellow pigs! Went to school to chiong GP essay in the morning, I am so hard working man. Econs was presentation, GP was fire evacuation drill, our break got extend by 1 period! Then chinese did an essay, teacher say my essay story line not bad sia, I tell you, I can be script writter. Then accounting sucks like always, learning Incomplete Records, don't know what shit la, all I know is that Yunxin told me it is easy. Easy meh, very luan ley.. For PE, played badminton and tennis! Perspire like mad uh, but all worth it! I didn't even eat anything or drink anything even after PE!

Left to Right.
Top: Me, Jia Bao, Jia En, QY, Sam
Bottom: Ginger, Abi, Dan Ying, Li Ling, Rach, Jer.

Good diet job right? No, I was saving my belly for STEAMBOAT! I EVEN MADE A VIDEO! FAST BO?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0MAD07N1OM&feature=youtu.be


Go and watch it NOWNOWNOW. Okay. hahaha. So, after school we went to Holland Village Crystal Jade Steamboat! WITH XIAO LONG BAO, WOOOO! with 10 other friends. So fun, after eating we went to a supermarket and a pet shop and starbucks! Then headed home! OKAY GO WATCH THE VIDEO AH, BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment