Friday 24 August 2012

And the Absolute Calls.


Yesterday, P.E was damn fun, cause sit in aircon room and plan P.E games! Woooo! Our game is called Hop Chicken Hop, we're gonna play it on Tuesday! :D Then accounting reconciliation test for Control Accounts, I confirm fail because my formats are still with yunxin! I need them back ASAP, if not my incomplete account test confirm fail.. With the help of Dan Ying now, I can pass the tests sia! So happy! Anyway, after accounting test, had MOB test.


Ya, I know right, somemore the accounting teacher took away half of our break. That we had so little time to revise for our MOB test! But we knew the questions beforehand ready cause someone from another class told someone from my class. heeheehee. After MOB was maths, boring as fuck. Then after school went pastamania with Jerry and Hanan, then Jerry headed home while Hanan and I went to -this part cannot write here, it's a secret-. Ohya! Then I went home via walking through Bishan Park, from Hanan house, our house quite near sia!


Today, econs nothing much, gp nothing much. All the lessons got pushed forward, because we were having a Guiness World Record event held at my school whereby, we have to fold 40,000 paper fish in 1 hour. Ya, guess how much we folded? 77,776 paper fish! WOW. But the four of us weren't there when they were counting the fish, we escaped the counting thing. Today we prank call alot of people, hahaha, all I talk one la. I'm such a good actress. haha!

We pranked Vais Cousin, Alfred, Irrfan, Rachel, Brenda, Umair, ya! We will continue pranking on Monday, watch out everyone ~ hahaha! Then, went to Seoul Garden at Marina Square for steamboat! WOOOO! Eat until damn shiok uh! Got ice cream and all! We ate so much chicken that I think we're sick of Chicken. Then we parted ways, but I went home with Hanan, cause we wanted to go to Bishan Park to play Swing. (damn childish right? But I like swings okay.) And we play the spinning wheel thing, and the small spinning thing with the stick in the middle, and climbed a rock with a rope. Damn fun! Sweat like mad! Then went home! Thats all, okay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment