Saturday 4 August 2012

And the death note.



Yesterday was friday, today is saturday, tomorrow is sunday. hahaha okay, i am being lame. yesterday econs lesson was quite boring luh, as usual. then gp was presentation, since my group present already, so is relax day! Then HTP was about setting priorities, yes I NEED TO SET PRIORITIES!


1. Studies - MUST PROMOTE.


2. Piano - My exams...


3. Italian - For my trip.


4. TV Shows - THIS IS A MUST WATCH.


5. Social - Can't be a loner.


6. Sleep - Need it badly.


7. Religion - It's not really helping me.


8. Health - I'm too fat to bother.


9. Sims - It's a joy in my life.


10. Love - I really don't need it right now.

Yes, after that waited like one and a half hours for National Day Rehearsal! oh shit, i just remembered i need to call fei yue, since thursday! :/ anyway, so Jer and I went around the school. The council people found it hard to differentiate who is jeraldine and who is the real jolyn. LOL. Hanan calls my 'full' name: Jolyn Anderson Van Der Woodsen Yio. yeap! Long enough huh. All I have to do on National Day celebration is to present prizes with Jer on stage. I DON'T CARE, I WANT TO PRESENT TO MRS KOH, SHE'S SO HOT.


After rehearsal, headed to holland v to have my Italian Class with Mr Enzo, omg, so many hot ang moh guys at holland v! I was jumping for joy in my heart! Loving the passion. Anyway, learned Pronunciation and Greetings yesterday, and read a whole passage in Italian! Good progress! I have to memorise those words though! Then daddy sent me home, i had a severe headache!


Today, practice piano like siao in the morning, then headed to nex to meet yun xin for accounting tuition! She teach quite good eh, her father say she very impatient, but no ley! Anyway, I learned partnership and correction of errors! :D I FEEL GOOD AND SATISFIED WITH WHAT I HAVE LEARNED. Then her father treat me eat.. And he told the waiter I was his daughter, LOL. Yun xin say she will test me next week those errors. ):

So many things coming my way! Econs tuition is tomorrow, i have yet to go through the slides and do the homework! :/ And then right, I still haven't do the Econs project for presentation on Monday! Then right, still got maths homework, then right still got MOB tutorial homework, then right, still haven't touch my piano exam second piece, then right I WANT TO DIE ALREADY CAN. im getting fat, i ate KFC twice this week, and macs and texas chicken, OMG and SWENSENS. I shall not even go church tomorrow lor, I'm going to do my econs tuition homework. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment