Sunday 26 August 2012

And the weird days ahead.



Went to church in the morning, and then went to meet Hanan to do something, at Nex! Then went to Addeva's house downstairs. Ya, my new friend! Then went to Roydon's house for Econs tuition, and then went out to eat dinner with my family plus mother side grandparents. Then went to Bishan Park to walk.

me prank calling people. and that's vais. (i stole this from jerry's blog.)

I went to Bishan Park 4 days in a row sia!! Weird things keep happening to me. I wanna take bus and tap right, I took out my house key to tap? And then I want to open my house gate, I took out my ezlink card, siao bo. Oh and Roger asked me for stead? I don't even really know him. I already rejected Marcus, how could I possibly agree to Roger, it's just weird. I'm still you know, that, so I can't possibly anyhow accept this kind of commitment from BOYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment