Thursday 16 August 2012

And then Sims 3 Diesel.

If you watch Teen Wolf you will know who this is. hahaha! I made a Sims of him!

Hi guys, it's 17 August! Time is passing by so fast! It's like yesterday was just the first day of school. Okay 10 minutes to blog then I have to go practice my piano! ): So on 15 August, which was Wednesday, school as usual, chinese has this test, which was ridiculous because it was so difficult! What the nonsense I swear. Then afterschool had C.I.P. Do block survey, actually I was very reluctant to go that day because I wanted to go home and practice piano! Went with bossy, but found out that she wasn't bossy at all. I anyhow judge people. :/ Who ask her look so fierce.


Then on 16 August, went to school myself because dad was sick. Nothing much really, just that got accounting test on control accounts. Thank goodness Dan Ying and Yun Xin teach me, because I PASS! WOOHOOOOO! Yes! Then today, no school, songbo? School declared today a holiday! Okay, I just downloaded Sims 3 Diesel Stuff, and it sucks, because they add so little stuff to sims. ): Okay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment