Thursday 30 August 2012

And the backstabbing issue.


Yesterday, played donkey tail for PE, and fell down while running. ): General office applied alcohol on my wound. Then yea, nothing much really. Jerry got detention though, poor girl, not her fault. After school headed to granny's house. Then went home.

Today, went to chong boon, the drama performance, wasn't nice, I didn't even understand the whole thing. 7 deadly sins. I seriously don't know how they will do for SYF next year. The rest was fine I guess, finally met Stefi again! And some of my classmates, after that went to amkhub to catch Step Up Revolution with Marcus. The only funny thing was, whatever I was doing, Marcus had to ask me if I'm okay. It's like, huh? ofcourse i'm okay la. even I go toilet also ask, haha.

Then that's about it. I am so worried for S****, I don't know what her next move is but, I'm afraid it's the wrong one! aye. I just hope that she's alright. Everything's gonna be fine. I have another problem with someone else, apparently, people are talking behind my back, thanks alot for even calling yourself my friend. Asshole.

So like, it's time for me to (ican'tsayithere). Yes, I think it's time, I'm getting so bored. Anyway, shshshshh, but I think K's kinda cute. hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment