Monday 6 August 2012

And the cheater.

The sun was so crazy that my face had to do this!

The beat so fat gonna make me cum. hahaha, love that song. Get sleazy, get sleazy. Anyway, today has been a very tiring day for me! My eyes were all poofy! I had to used concealer to cover them up! Went to school in the train and saw Jovin! :D Hahaha, then Marcus played a prank on him! Had morning assembly and stuff. Chiong accounting homework before the lesson started! On control accounts, thank goodness yun xin teach me before, then I know abit! But still must revise uh!

what the hell is Hanan doing?

Then got surprise maths test on calculus! THE FUCK? Y'all all know that my calculus suck since secondary school, I can literally get zero I tell you. Since I learnt it all over again, I hope I pass! GP was alright. Econs, surprisingly it wasn't boring! :D Then management of business, same old same old.

JT AND JY.

After school, stayed back for National Day Celebration rehearsal. I don't even wanna go on the celebration day, which is on Wednesday. The programmes mostly suck. Know, the sun was so hot, Jeraldine had sun burn on her leg! I used whatever objects to shield myself from the blazing sun. After that went to 7 eleven with jer and hanan to buy dinner! I bought cup noodles! That's all I ate today. Diet working well ~

I love my pigbearchurchmouse. okay, now I get why Hanan cannot touch Jerry, she's a pig.

Then Dan Ying teach me accounting also, on control accounts cause next week got test on that! suckstobeme. Stayed back for night study, and daddy came to pick me up for home! Okay, I just did Econs powerpoint for presentation tomorrow, can die uh. Then did a GP essay, yes, so gonna cheat, you know me well. ;) Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment