Wednesday 29 August 2012

And the chinese essay.


  
Okay, after this I'm gonna go sleep. After 2 days of not taking the pills, I feel like a slob. ): Cause I ate so much these 2 days! BECAUSE MY PARENTS FORCE ME TO EAT LUH, now my face like damn fat, I want to cry. ):

Some unglams of the girls :



Today went to school as usual, first lesson was MOB, we just learn international business stuff luh, and then had chinese, wrote an essay, of ''我终于明白了!" Since it was counted in CA2, and since I failed a test with 19/80, orfcourse I had to cheat for this essay! It's worth 60 marks, if I manage to clinch a 50, wow. So, how I copied the essay from the internet, hahaha, and the teacher read it and said it was good! And she read out the idioms I wrote for the essay, and was so happy that even I knew how to use them!

more unglams of the girls.


But, sorry to disappoint, I don't even know what any of the idioims mean! LOL. I feel so bad but, meh. After that had 2 periods of break! Ate froyo and fish fillet, aiyo eat eat eat. Then went over to Abi and Sherylyn's table and listen to Kwang telling ghost stories, fuck that's why today I must sleep earlier, so I can sleep before my brother! :)

Hanan's Altar.

Turned out, Kwang knew my brother, cause they played soccer in his old school before! So, then after school skipped CIP (It's useless.), and headed to Hanan's house for lunch cum dinner! DAMN DELICIOUS, ESPECIALLY THE SAMBAL SOTONG, THANK YOU HANAN AND HANAN MUMMY FOR COOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had so much fun in her house with vais, jerry and her! woohoo, k gonna sleep now, nites everyone! :) I am so worried for Sarah...

So more pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment