Wednesday 8 August 2012

And the national day eve.

Today is National Day Eve! It's my 3rd aunt's birthday and Sarah's birthday! I didn't get to see them both today. ): Haha so since 7am, I had council duties! It was a busy day. The parade was shit, like seriously. But who cares? haha. The face painting competition, Jerry and I had to follow Mrs Koh (The Hot Vice Principal) around to judge, we were like puppy dogs following our master. hahaha! Of course I didn't mind, she's hot! The bad thing was that it was so sunny, that my hair colour quite obvious! But they didn't take note. HOPEFULLY IT STAYS LIKE THIS.

After that had some game show in the hall, I tell you ah, the programmes in the hall make the councillors damn busy I swear. Jerry and I went on stage to present prices. Then we had to clean up the confetti in the hall after everyone left! Proceeded to Marina Square for KBOX! Damn fun, we didn't sing any Justin Bieber songs, but we sang Malay, Chinese, English and KPOP. Omg, I can't believe I sang KPOP okay, because I don't like. But damn fun. Dan Ying choose all the old old english songs like Uncle Kracker, SMILE. hahaha. Then went home.


No comments:

Post a Comment