Tuesday 21 August 2012

And the piano situation.

Okay, my hair is upright retarded, that's why I chose this picture. 

Oh look, it's 21st August! You must be wondering where the hell have I been and what the hell have I been doing right? Okay, so here goes, 17 August, which was Friday. I didn't have any school! And suppose to go for yx tuition but right, we both couldn't make it. I really had no confidence in my music. Even now after the exam, I still have no confidence in the frigging music. So on Friday, went out with Enzo then go home play piano. Then on Saturday also play piano. Then on Sunday, went church then go home and play piano. Then yesterday, went roydon house and then went home to play piano. Then today never go school, stay at home and play piano, then went for the exam.

(That's my skeptic cum relieved cum sad face.)

So how did the exam go?
Scales - screwed up the third-apart and the diminished sevenths.
Pieces - The third song, I kept playing wrong cause the stupid song so fast, and the atmosphere was so tensed, I could die seriously.
Sight Reading - The last double note play wrong.

Aural - Singing the notes was fine. But the second section, I sang damn soft, I think the examiner confirm cannot hear. ): Then Cadence was fine. The last section 50/50, I anyhow guess Classical Period and Harmonic Tone. Then for Modulation right, I was like, "I don't know." FUCKKKKKKK, I AM SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT.

Afterall, its just a stupid exam. I have to concentrate on my studies now.

Seriously, I practice like mad, I'm going to let my parents down, and my music teacher down and even myself. ): And for all those that believed in me, I am so sorry, I screwed up. Anyway, from now till the end of the year, I am getting a temporary divorce with the piano, like seriously, no more please. Traumatic I tell you. Oh ya, do check out my song on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzB8saj_HMo

I composed it, sung it and wrote it. The recording is like shit ah, cause I used my laptop, I need to go to the frigging studio to do a proper recording then can. I really sound like shit, dont mind me!

No comments:

Post a Comment