Tuesday 28 August 2012

And Jerry's 17th Birthday.

Yesterday, went to school, and Hanan brought the hamster we bought for Jerry's birthday to school to give to Jerry! So good right we? We search so many places just to find the Syrian Hamster, I found  one online and we went to adopt it from the owner. So before accounting, I closed Jerry's eyes, and Hanan put the hamster cage in front of her, Jerry was happy. :) YAY!

Then had maths test that day, on applications of differentiation. Then the rest is shit, like econs and mob. After school Hanan send me home! I went to buy birthday cake for Jerry! Then today it's Jerry's Birthday! So here's a note (video) to my dearest Jerry!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4b5MGmlOME&feature=youtu.be

Okay, so played dancing molecules for P.E, Averil and Co. created it, a different Averil and Co. lluh. After school went to have dinner with Minghui, Liling, Jiabao, Jiaen and Ginger! We all ate dried noodles! I had ice cream and fries too! Damn cheap, goodness me. Then we played Old Maid, and Liling was the Old Maid! And then played Uno, woa, Jiabao win sia! hahaha! So fun! Another day at school tomorrow, so gonna skip C.I.P! BUT HOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment