Tuesday 14 August 2012

And the Long Note.

Jerry's Spiderman, I'm Captain America, Hanan is Thor!



How long have I been gone for? Long enough I guess, miss me? So We'll start from National Day and it's happenings shall we? Woke up very early to bathe and dry my hair and met Marcus at six. We headed to USS! The price was from $64, to $55, for student price, waseh, I love discounts! We reach there, guess what? THE PRICE FOR SINGAPOREAN IS $47. FUCKYEA. Happy 47th Birthday Singapore, thank you for the huge discount! On top of that, we were given free tickets to the Maritime Musuem which was also in Sentosa.


Kept riding the human and cylon coasters, I really feel like flying, it's so fun! It's like you jumping from a buidling, but it's just that, you're in a coaster. Sitting at the front is the best, there is no scary feeling at all, best of all, damn windy, you can feel the wind in your hair, it's like cold water. But sit at the back of roller coasters, damn scary, it's like opposite of what it's supposed to be right, I know. Went to the musuem, and also experienced a Typhoon for $6! "You want to experience a typhoon for six dollars?'', ''you want me to die?''. hahaha!


Anyway, Marcus treat me eat at a restaurant and we ordered red wine, and they didn't check any identification or whatsoever!? hahaha wtf. Then went home. The next day...


10th August, stayed home the whole morning and afternoon! Then in the evening, went to Holland V for my Italian tuition! Guess what? Lesson cancelled. So I already ordered my English Breakfast Tea Latte, so I drank it damn fast and zao to meet Marcus again to go find Clara and Sai Hon at Ice Cream Chef. Then went home. On Saturday, I quarelled with my parents, in the morning I quarelled with my mum because I went to my grandma house for nothing, it's wasted trip, so I got angry.


In the afternoon, I told my father I want to quit piano because I am sick and tired of it, and if they don't want to waste their money just let me quit. My father scolded me sia wtf. Say what if I quit piano he will go to my school and pull me out from council?? FUCKYOU HELL TO THE NO. Okay fine, i'll continue piano, it's just that your money will be wasted that's all, cause I will not even go for the lesson.


You know that next tuesday is my exam? I was planning not to turn up at all I swear. Okay ugh just typing this makes me angry. On Sunday, dreaded to go to Church. Make me go serve in the Nursery MInistry. I don't like to wash bowl okay fuck. Ignyte was so fun and I didn't get to go on that Sunday when they had a special event!!!! ): After church went to Thomson for lunch, I didn't eat. Then went to the supermarket.


Yesterday, which was Monday, school was fine. Magic was everywhere! When I was boarding the train to go to school, he was in the same cabin as me! Omg, it's damn thrilling! The whole ride, he was like sitting there. Then I looked at him, then omg he was looking at me. I was like, Shoot Me Now. yala yala blushing. But he attached ready la, to this older girl who isn't even ~ Then Dan Ying and gang brainwash me saying he's a pervert, so in the end I don't like him already.


Just an eye candy anyway. Today, nothing much, just need to chiong piano!!!!!!!!!!! OKAY GOODBYE! I HAVE YET TO LEARN ONE OF THE FRIGGING PIECES, IM GONNA DIE. I bought diet pills and plkayed Captain's ball for P.E today, my team all the tall people hooray! Then right, Jerry's eye kana box (no la the ball hit), and Hanan's finger bleed alot, then even my P.E shirt got her blood stain. ): Bless her finger. I will tell you if the pill works!

No comments:

Post a Comment