Thursday 1 November 2012

And the Comparisons.

Embedded image permalink



Embedded image permalink
Woke up at 6.30am because my family woke me up, why cannot let me sleep in peace meh. Ugh. Then around 9.30am left the house for Jurong East, went Jcube for ice skating, got my pay ready so got money go! heehee. Ice skated with mh, ll, jb, je and ginger! My ankle got blister again, somemore I wear two layers of socks sia. But before skating we went to have brunch at KFC. Do you know that now KFC got rice, pathetic right, cannot come up with more original and attractive ideas must resort to rice. So skating damn fun, especially got people don't know how to skate. ^^

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink


So we all partner together, mh partner ll, because ll never ice skate before. Ginger partner je, because je still dont really know how to ice skate. And I think most of you will know who I partner, jb. Jb best uh, hahaha she damn cute, she fell down so many times and I got it on video! And then she cried once. :/ Awww, so the entire (most) of the time I was holding her hand to ice skate, while the others were busy with the rest. :) hahaha, then went to watch paranormal activity 4 again! This time I not that scared,, then minghui will keep asking me when the scary part is coming haha. Jb take my jacket to cover her eyes, hahah, ginger sleeping, jia en put earpiece or something, then minghui laughing alot while danying cursing all the way. hahaha!


Then after the movie, I went to eat salmon and prawns woooo. Hahaha. Ohya, forgot to mention, you know what anot? Met bf at Jcube also sia, so qiao lor. hahahaha. And ci sonno due other things io sono address. (I'm mixing Italian with english as you can see, and I have not done my italian homework!) Firstly is stupid comparisons and about tomorrow's plans. Someone, jealous of my attachment went to tweet, "I can't believe I lost to someone uglier than me.". Wtf sia, I feel so irritated you know, even though I shouldn't really care about a statement like this, but I still have to address this. I am so angry. ):< SOMEAN.


So cute lor where ugly.

1. I don't even care about looks.
2. You should look at yourself in the mirror first dude.
3. How dare you say my bf ugly?
4. My bf more handsome than you.
5. You fat, my bf not and he obese before okay.
6. Who is more capable?
7. How dare you even compare?
8. Who failed maths and who didn't (and taking H2 Maths.)
9. He is a sportsman and I admire that, you aren't. (Supporting Soccer.)
10. He is not a gamer at any cost and how do you spend your time?
11. Grade 8 piano versus not even Grade 1 piano, plus he knows guitar and saxophone!!
12. I can't date non-believers, it's my rule.
13. My dad fully supports bf.
14. He doesn't bug me everytime.


So what is there to compare, want to compare confirm lose plus chop. Ugh, why people want to compare huh? Cannot stand such arrogance, seriously. So tomorrow is my wtf camp. Ya, it's the WTF CAMP. I hate camps you know, so boring and waste time, perspire alot and must walk and think alot also. And why must it be overnight! The showering part is the worse, must wake so long to shower and the shower time way lesser than the waiting time, what is this. Anyway, I only look forward to going to the CBD part, maybe I can escape or something. Jesus please save me from the camp I really don't wanna go please. Love my bf even though he pass to the wrong Mr Lee my form.

No comments:

Post a Comment