Tuesday 20 November 2012

And the Birthdays.

Embedded image permalink
I know, my blog has been really dull lately, so lazy to upload pictures you know. On Saturday, went to school for M.I World briefing, the indian teacher damn funny. Parents came and all, walao eh, so many parents ask so much questions, hen fan, ren jia yao hui jia. Okay not really, my hotel buddy is Kimberley, hehehehehhh. Jacob is damn funny, she say she want to bring maggime there to eat. My group consists of Ray, Kimberley and me! Poor Ray gonna do all the presentation because Kim and I did the powerpoint slides. Ohya, so on Saturday right, after going to school, went to H&M to get more winter clothes together with my parents. Woa I tell you, H&M sell many many winter clothes sia! But all so ex tmd. After that jiu go home le.

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
On Sunday, went to church in the morning and then went to cousin Samuel's son's 1 year birthday for Shawn and 1 month for Nigel! Got to see cousin Daniel's daughter, walao eh so cute sia, feel like having baby on my own. Everyone I know like giving birth rdy sia. Baby Olivia damn pretty, her eyes damn big and her skin so fair, and somemore she was wearing angel wings and a pink tutu! She can't even speak, that is how young she is. When camera flash right, she will laugh and smile, crazy girl hahaha! She loves gold necklaces and expensive watches I tell you, everyone that carry her, Olivia will just take the jewellery and smell it, play with it, woa I tell you ah, this girl grow up confirm must have rich husband.

Embedded image permalink
On Monday, it was my brother John's birthday! HAPPY SWEET 16, YOU ARE SO DAMN OLD, PEOPLE SAY YOU LOOK OLDER THAN ME. I am so happy, hahaha! Yet so evil, many people say I'm evil you know, walao eh. Think about all the nice things I have done for you before looking at the negative things I have done which are so much lesser! People are not born perfect. So anyway, went to vivocity and watch pitch perfect, eat japanese food and stuff. So damn yummy, but I didn't even have any appetitie, these few days like that...

Embedded image permalink
Today, went to work in the morning, same usualy thing, cleaning tables. Auntie Ju is damn weird I swear, Auntie Sally also. Where is Auntie Cheryl, she is the only normal auntie around. haha! Met my another manager, Peggy, she bought sweets from Taiwan and shared with everyone, so nice. Worked with QY, and we sang christmas songs and songs from Dinettes and Daddy O's. Firdaus kept serenading me, and he gave me a bracelet. I don't think he knows I have a bf, nevermind let's wait and see, go with the flow as my dear always says. He is in Taiwan, so difficult to talk to him. Ohya, Vais also working with us, three of us went to play after work. hahaha. And met Marcus also, he went to USS. And met my old sec school friends! They work at Starbot!

Embedded image permalink
So right, I am really excited and hyped for my trip to Europe! If it's you, you also will happy lor. hahaha! I keep interacting with Federica, she is so nice! I hope she can be my buddy! Anyway I just obtained my itenary when I'm in Italy! Here goes:


Colossuem> Spanish Steps> Trevi Fountain> Vatican City> Sistine Chapel>Senate> Camera> Quirinale> Altare della Patria> Patheon Trastevere> San Giovanni Fuori le mura> Take train> take bus> Flag raising ceremony> Arechi Castle> Milk factory> Visits to Old Towns> Luci D'artista> Vecchia Pagliera> Visit Italian schools> primary school> secondary school? university of Salerno> Pasta making factory> fotovoltaic plant> olive oil factory> Mozzarella cheese factory> Paestum> Meteorology lesson> Pompeii> Volcano> Amalfi Coast...

Come see pictures:
Rome Colosseum

Trevi Fountain







No comments:

Post a Comment